Religious Fraternity through Dialogue and Friendship!
International Association for Religious Fraternity and Peace was formerly known as International Association for Religious Freedom-South Asia Coordinating Council. Religious Freedom had been a major core of our organization nationally and internationally and we wholeheartedly supported it and continued a project for Human Rights education, which upholds the religious freedom (Article 18, UDHR). Nowadays religious freedom is accepted by all governments and civil societies.UN Mechanism as a world body actively interrogate wherever religious freedom curtailed by the governments or majority communities.
On this context our board decided to move ahead with today’s need “religious fraternity”. All over the world religious fanaticism, intolerance and fundamentalism growing rapidly. So in this situation religious fraternity through dialogue and friendship is the only one option to bring together different religious and faith traditions on one platform for the world peace. Religion is the major source for peace, fellowship, sustainable development, environment protection and equal rights. So as an international NGO founded in India where almost all religions flourished centuries ago and coexisting. Our mission is to promote world peace through religious fraternity.r life. It resists religious intolerance.read more
20 years of human rights - the road ahead
News & EventsPrevious News Next News
IARFP observed International Day of Peace (United Nations) at Mount Bethany English Higher Second...read more...
Mayors for Peace 2020 Vision Campaign India in association with YMCA Kerala Region and Internatio...read more...
Dr. Thomas Mathew, Vision 2020 Campaigner Mayors for Peace handed over 10001 Peace Appeal Signatu...read more...
Photo Gallerymore photos...
- Hiroshima Commemorative meeting and International Day of Peace observation in India
- E-Book_Minority Concern of Pakistan-August 2015
- Peace Boat Reception at Kochi and Filming I Was Her Age
- Report on Dr. Thomas Mathews participation at various events held at Hiroshima, Japan to mark the 70th Anniversary of Hiroshima Nagasaki A bombing
- Report of Human Rights Day Program held at Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu on 10th December 2014.
- Report on Human Rights Day program held at Quaide Milleth College for Men, Medavakkam, Chennai
- Report on Exhibition on Tolerance, Understanding, Coexistence: Omanâ
- Human Rights Education Project in India_Fourth & Fifth Phase Report (2011 September-2013 October)
- Report on Dr. Thomas Mathew's Participation at UUA General Assembly (June 19-23, 2013) at Kentucky, USA.
- SACC-RFYN Meeting with UN Special Rapporteur at Chennai, India (April 2013)_Report
- SACC Annual Report 2012-13
- RFYN Interfaith Peace Rally Report (23 January 2013)