Founded in 1900 | The World's First Inter-faith Organization!
The International Association for Religious Freedom (IARF) is an NGO in general consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (UN) was founded in Boston, USA in the year 1900 as an organization to bring together people “striving to unite Pure Religion and Perfect Liberty”. Historically, IARF is the first interfaith harmony and peace promoting organization in the world.
IARF affirms the Right to Freedom of Religion and Belief. Openness to the many diverse expressions of faith in the world is at the heart of the IARF and its works. IARF encourages religious practices. It is committed to open enquiring, respect for the Human Dignity of others and reverence for life. It resists religious intolerance.read more
20 years of human rights - the road ahead
News & EventsPrevious News Next News
SEEDS India, IARF SACC, YMCA Kerala Region (600 YMCAs) and Mayors for Peace jointly observed UN I...read more...
IARF India Chapter Tirunelveli Branch organized two Ramadan interfaith meetings in Tiruneliveli. ...read more...
A Tribute to Mr. M. Subramanium Mr. M. Subramanium, former two-time President of IARF India C...read more...
Photo Gallerymore photos...
- Christmas Message to Christians and Muslims
- Christmas Greetings!
- Human Rights Education Project in India_Fourth & Fifth Phase Report (2011 September-2013 October)
- Report on Dr. Thomas Mathew's Participation at UUA General Assembly (June 19-23, 2013) at Kentucky, USA.
- International Religious Freedom Report for 2012
- SACC-RFYN Meeting with UN Special Rapporteur at Chennai, India (April 2013)_Report
- SACC Annual Report 2012-13
- Plan of Action for the Second Phase (2010–2014) Of the World Programme for Human Rights Education
- Articles for a New IARF book requested (28 January 2013). Read more...
- RFYN Interfaith Peace Rally Report (23 January 2013)